July 2022 Acquisitions

Badger

Just finished ARKO soap. Bought as I didn’t really know what to get and was cheap. I’m fairly new to de razors.
Really good actually. I like the smell and lathers well. Tabac arrived a few days ago so onto that next.

p.b

Forum GOD!
Received as a gift from a satisfied client: Brigg 27" umbrella. Never thought I'd own one of these... Cost is far too prohibitive for a brolly. Cannot fault the build quality though, this thing could double up as a weapon.

View attachment 119654
View attachment 119655

Hopefully I won't need it for ages :D
Beautiful umbrella - congratulations on the gift. I had one but it was in the back of my car when it was nicked. I miss the umbrella more than the car :(
Hope you don't get to use it for months :happy:

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 30th July
Got home last night to see that Timeless Ti Crown Handle had arrived.
This is my second one. The original was for my Claymore Evolution, but it worked so well on other Razors that I could not resist this purchase. It does seem to enhance the performance of a Razor, or is it me trying to justify the cost.

EA7645C8-0E9B-4F8C-9049-9D64EA71499C.jpeg

p.b

Forum GOD!
Sat 30th July
Got home last night to see that Timeless Ti Crown Handle had arrived.
This is my second one. The original was for my Claymore Evolution, but it worked so well on other Razors that I could not resist this purchase. It does seem to enhance the performance of a Razor, or is it me trying to justify the cost.

View attachment 119722
I find it ergonomically so intuitive that I don’t need to think about my grip so I can just think about angle and pressure (that’s my justification for having two anyway 🤣)