If you could feel my face

Wayne

Forum Sod
Tonight's shave was bloody astounding! Blackbird, Shark, Noble Otter Flying Hide, Mugler Pure Havane. My face feels unbelievable, not a single bit of stubble anywhere, no nicks, weepers or redness. I wish I could share this feeling with someone that doesn’t understand why people like us spend the money we do on shaving gear. They would be instantly converted to our wonderful hobby.
 
Last edited:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I had an awesome shave with my Blackbird a couple of days ago, was looking for the original Blackland thread but gave up. It really is an awesome razor. I'm sure your others products deliver amazing results too. Here's to many more top shaves
 

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Nice hearing good news - guessing your teeth are even showing with the big smile. Perfection goes together with many positive nouns and adjectives.
 

wintoid

Out of control
I used my Blackbird for the first time in a long while this morning. I went "retro" with older kit, so Shavemac D01 2-band 28mm fan and Santa Maria Novella.

Well I've obviously forgotten how great SMN is, and definitely forgot how great the BB can be. I think I would usually have held the BB further down the handle, but this morning, I decided to hold it just behind the little bulge in the handle. Glorious!

I have to say, the BB is a very unusual razor.
 
Top