Homelike shaving

Fr34ksonaLeash

Forum GOD!
Any of you have any experience of ordering from homelike shaving and how long it takes them to ship to the UK. They have some interesting products that get some rave reviews. Thanks in advance
 

bagman

Coffee drinker
Staff member
I’ve bought three razors plus another couple of orders for spares etc and they usually take between 2 to 3 weeks
 

slapo

It's... alive!
I had an order take around two months to arrive last year, but I think things have normalised somewhat since then.
 

DSR

Forum GOD!
I ordered a razor from them around March this year, and, despite choosing the fastest (and most expensive…) shipping option, it still took almost 6 weeks to arrive in the UK.
It’s not their fault, it’s the Russian Post, unfortunately…. the package was stuck with no movement at all for well over two weeks at some point, after it had allegedly cleared Russian customs and was waiting to be loaded onto a plane…
That’s the only order from them for me, so maybe I was just unlucky… especially as it looks like other people here got their packages in half that time.
 

Fr34ksonaLeash

Forum GOD!
Just a quick update. This arrived on my doorstep today
20210811_170950.jpg
20210811_171012.jpg
20210811_171444.jpg

26 mm knot faux tortoiseshell Silvertip Badger. First impressions are good, super soft with decent backbone and quite dense. The photos don't really do the handle justice it looks much nicer in the flesh.
Took a total of 22 days to arrive which wasn't to bad.
 
Top