MPF9
Forum GOD!
Yesterday I had a rather poor Shave, using one of my favourite Razors. The Razor was loaded with a very good NOS Schick - Dutch blade so I anticipated a nice Shave even with 2 days growth. However, from the off it felt harsh and uncomfortable but I thought after initial clearance strokes it would get better but it did not.
I did carry on and ended up with a lousy finish. I should really have thought about things properly- was it me or the equipment. Well I had a good lather and not rushing so should have realised that somehow the blade was shot. Rather than carry on I should either loaded a fresh blade or just reached for another Razor. In future I hope to be sensible and not carry on when things are not quite going to plan. Have read a few SOTDs, and realise that I am not the only one to rather stubbornly carry on rather than weigh up the situation.
Was so nice today to have a really nice trouble free Shave with a great finish.
I did carry on and ended up with a lousy finish. I should really have thought about things properly- was it me or the equipment. Well I had a good lather and not rushing so should have realised that somehow the blade was shot. Rather than carry on I should either loaded a fresh blade or just reached for another Razor. In future I hope to be sensible and not carry on when things are not quite going to plan. Have read a few SOTDs, and realise that I am not the only one to rather stubbornly carry on rather than weigh up the situation.
Was so nice today to have a really nice trouble free Shave with a great finish.