Gillette Heated Razor

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
How interesting.

I love my flexball thing. It's the best head shaver hands down but I don't think the warm bar would have the same effect as a hot towel [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G9600 using Tapatalk
 

vita

Mach 5 Turbo Fusion
I work in product marketing and worked for a big brand client recently who released a shaver with a vacuum built in to hoover up all those pesky hairs as they are cut. Talk about impractical/pointless.
 

Tzimisce

Forum GOD!
Are they going to release a "Power" version that vibrates too?
Something that comes with lubrication on it's head, gets warm and vibrates doesn't sound like a shaving gadget though...
 

morr

Forum GOD!
No meaningful comment, I guess something like this was to be expected; I guess it's Gillette's attempt at wheedling traditional shavers without abandoning their cartridges.
On the other hand, is anyone else surprised by this little detail:
upload_2018-9-20_13-5-4.png
 

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
No meaningful comment, I guess something like this was to be expected; I guess it's Gillette's attempt at wheedling traditional shavers without abandoning their cartridges.
On the other hand, is anyone else surprised by this little detail:
View attachment 36137
I was surprised. Although that probably is Gillette foam from a can. :D
 
Top