General update.

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Hiya gents. Just a brief update.

I was supposed to shave on Sunday but have been suffering with my skin due to being outside in the cold weather.
Lips and goatee area are mashed and didn’t want to add oil to the fire so left well alone.

I was supposed to use one of my new soaps from southern witchcraft soaps and will still do this Sunday if all goes well with my skin.
In the mean time I’ve placed an order with PAA. I’ve gone with atomic bay rum, diver down and star jelly and chocolate bourbon.

will upload a post and a photo on Sunday with the shave.
Hope everything is doing well and is healthy. And more importantly HAPPY.

many respects. J.
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
I love Diver Down aftershave. The scent is fun and everyone in the family likes the off beat vibe it gives.

Southern Witchcraft makes excellent soaps that never fail to perform. The scents they produce are intriguing. What ones did you obtain? Makes me want to use my Lycanthropy.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I love Diver Down aftershave. The scent is fun and everyone in the family likes the off beat vibe it gives.

Southern Witchcraft makes excellent soaps that never fail to perform. The scents they produce are intriguing. What ones did you obtain? Makes me want to use my Lycanthropy.
Hiya charcoal. Yeah I can't wait for my stuff to arrive. I've wanted to try paa for a while but with the shipping costs I always put it on the back burner. I did try and get what I wanted from here but no one had what I wanted so hence the straight from source approach.

The soaps I got from southern witchcraft were.
Autumn ash
Pomona
SAMHAIN

Many respects. J
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
Honestly, I’m not a big fan of PAA. None of their scents (accept for the bay rums and Diver Down) ever hit home with me. Idk they all seem overworked or something.

Southern Witchcraft is a special and unique venture. Admittedly some of their scents are not for me. I have difficulty applying smoke to my face and can only stand a whisper of it in my soap or aftershave. They certainly make an impression with the scent offerings they’ve created. Druantia was the first full size soap I finished. I can’t believe how quickly and deep I gotten into this.... pastime? hobby? Whatever you call it I’m all in.
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Honestly, I’m not a big fan of PAA. None of their scents (accept for the bay rums and Diver Down) ever hit home with me. Idk they all seem overworked or something.

Southern Witchcraft is a special and unique venture. Admittedly some of their scents are not for me. I have difficulty applying smoke to my face and can only stand a whisper of it in my soap or aftershave. They certainly make an impression with the scent offerings they’ve created. Druantia was the first full size soap I finished. I can’t believe how quickly and deep I gotten into this.... pastime? hobby? Whatever you call it I’m all in.
Oh yeah it's a lifetime passion and hobby and also a sentence of debt and habbit.

Once you're in the rabbit hole mate you can't get out. Make sure you've got the wonga cus this hobby is more expensive than golf
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
I’m done buying soaps for this year. If Khalifa ever resurfaced I’d be in for the Aftershave. But other than that I’m in a kick back and enjoy mode for the rest of the year.
I’m seriously gleefully to be voice and ear here with the ability to share what I love so much. This community and hobby has become a wonderfully positive aspect in my life. I’ve tried other forums with dismal results. It’s also an advantage to be here in the States because if I stumble onto a super keen item on sale I can easily pass it by without temptation. 🙃
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I’m done buying soaps for this year. If Khalifa ever resurfaced I’d be in for the Aftershave. But other than that I’m in a kick back and enjoy mode for the rest of the year.
I’m seriously gleefully to be voice and ear here with the ability to share what I love so much. This community and hobby has become a wonderfully positive aspect in my life. I’ve tried other forums with dismal results. It’s also an advantage to be here in the States because if I stumble onto a super keen item on sale I can easily pass it by without temptation. 🙃
I need to take a leaf out of your book because I always say nope don't need anything.

But the chase in me always fires up and I have to get back on the merry go round.

Many respects. J.
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
Well my last few purchases were crazy. I picked up four soaps that are pretty special. Mammoth, Saponificio Bingnoli, Officina Artgian and Los Jabones de Joserra. I’m excited about em all.

Also.. my wife gifts me shave soap throughout the year. Birthday, anniversary, blue moon, you know she’s awesome and I’m bragging.
 

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
I need to take a leaf out of your book because I always say nope don't need anything.

But the chase in me always fires up and I have to get back on the merry go round.

Many respects. J.
Southern Witchcraft is off the beaten path. What drew you to them?
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Southern Witchcraft is off the beaten path. What drew you to them?
About a week ago maybe a little longer I put out a post of how I was I retested in MOON SOAPS. But the reason for the post was how u sure I was about the brand.

I heard great things about performance quality and appearance, but their scents were very mild and just not up to my standard of SCENT. So I out the post out and waited for people to tell me what they thought and if I was right about the scent strength. It was a mixed bag slot agreed with me while a few said some were stronger then the rest. So I replied with if I left moon soaps alone for a while and had a look around for more stronger and daring scents which I love and prefer. Their was a gent who showed me southern witchcraft and I suppose the rest is history.

Many respects. J.
 
Top