AcidHawk
Active Member
I have only been wet shaving for a very short time. In that short time I have enjoyed learning about my face and what directions I need to shave in. I am so early on in my journey that I still have so many things to try and experiment with.
However today I found that after my shower I had a (for me) flawless shave - No nicks very little pickup after 3 passes using a mild setting (3 on the Rockwell 6C) I walked out of the bathroom feeling like that was 30 mins well spent - only to realize that I hadn't brushed my teeth!
I nearly had to have another shave ..
However today I found that after my shower I had a (for me) flawless shave - No nicks very little pickup after 3 passes using a mild setting (3 on the Rockwell 6C) I walked out of the bathroom feeling like that was 30 mins well spent - only to realize that I hadn't brushed my teeth!
I nearly had to have another shave ..

