Can't help but think I'm kidding myself...

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
I am at that point now where the Charcoal Goods razor is so good I am seriously considering selling the other DE’s and downgrading from a hobby to plain old shaving
 
S

Steve Bowles

Guest
I'm going to add all these comments as "case studies" to my upcoming academic tome on the psychological malady known as acquisition disorder. @Nishy and @Wayne are from now on to be referred to as Patients Zero. While others may recover, there is no hope for these two. :ohmy:
 

Sausage

Forum GOD!
2017 has been a year of DE razors for me. I have bought, tried, sold and bought some new razors and also some re-purchases. When Rockwell Model T arrives (....) I will be in 7 DE razors ( plus a couple spare razor heads). I am considering that 2018 will be a year of no-razor purchases BUT a year of soap purchases :).
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Lol Wayne has saved thousands by bringing MS and Yaqi to light (saying this that expensive piece of birchwood has put a monkey on my back). Myself on the other hand I like to find scents that are as good as sex or razors/brushes that are orgasmic and cost a lot. They call me the shaving pimp.
 

Dipesh

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Lol Wayne has saved thousands by bringing MS and Yaqi to light (saying this that expensive piece of birchwood has put a monkey on my back). Myself on the other hand I like to find scents that are as good as sex or razors/brushes that are orgasmic and cost a lot. They call me the shaving pimp.
Hahaha. I’m changing your name in my phone now
 
Top