Blackland tradere

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Been eyeing this razor up. Any thoughts or experience with this razor gentleman? Would love to here. Respects as always.
J.
 

carbold

Carlo
I got the OC version and sold it within a couple of weeks. I like aggressive razors, the Tradere gave me a rough shave without the effectiveness of other razors, so it had to go. Also quite heavy, and I'm moving towards lighter razors
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
Thankyou for the replies gentleman. The razor is on the way and to clarify. I have went with the safety bar. I will give an update once shaved with said razor and give as accurate and detailed review as possible. Many respects as always. J.
 

Tonyschin

Pogonotomist
Thankyou for the replies gentleman. The razor is on the way and to clarify. I have went with the safety bar. I will give an update once shaved with said razor and give as accurate and detailed review as possible. Many respects as always. J.
I love mine, for me with a Med prep its up there with the best of my collection, I find the SB is not an aggressive razor at all, efficient yes, it is a heavy piece of kit and that suits me and my gorilla mits down to the ground.
YMMV of course :wink:
 

Jfett

CunningMr.Fox
I love mine, for me with a Med prep its up there with the best of my collection, I find the SB is not an aggressive razor at all, efficient yes, it is a heavy piece of kit and that suits me and my gorilla mits down to the ground.
YMMV of course :wink:
Very much appreciate your input. I have that blade so I’ll throw it in there for the first shave tone so it’s a direct comparison to your setup and it gives me a realistic chance of comparing. I am looking forward to it but with the lupo, the ambassador and now the tradere I’ve backlogged myself three weeks. Oh dear, speak soon tone. Sincerest respects as always my good friend. J. ❤
 
Top