Blackland help

  • Thread starter Deleted member 2025
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2025

Guest
Good choice. Now the handle is 85mm long there is nothing I would change about the Blackbird.
I'm pleased to hear this I've always liked a longer handles but I'm coming around to the less is more kind of thinking. I can't wait to try it out just sent a couple of messages backwards and forwards with Shane and what a thoroughly nice and accommodating man he is.
 

Bugdoc

Forum GOD!
First post to this group. Love my Blackbirds. I scored the 100mm handles and love them. Shane is apparently about to release more Blackbirds in different materials, maybe bronze, brass. Own lots of razors but the Blackbird is as good as it gets.
20180825_112002.jpg
 

Matador

Über Member
That’s a great question since I’ve been debating myself in either pull the trigger or not on the dart, I myself own the blackbird SB I’m very interested in the gentlemen’s opinions as well.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
Blackbird SB is my favorite razor. I just bought a Dart and had 4-5 shaves with it. I agree with almost everything said in theis thread. The Dart is (even) more efficient than the Blackbird, but not as smooth. I still need some more shaves with the Dart before my final verdict, but as a daily shaver it feels like it's a bit too much. The Blackbird definetly has some blade feel and is not the smoothest razor during the shave, but the feeling afterwards is unmatched (so far) for me.
 
Top