Ariana and Evans

Memhis

Forum GOD!
I have the Grecian Horse. It is the base with goat milk (and beef tallow and lanolin and etc.). More a croap then a soap, and thirsty. The list of ingredients
is long, and there is all of "modern" stuff. Performances are really good, both lather and post shave. Scent is strong. I have not tried anything else from this brand, but would say that they are going to complex scents (eg T&S, or like what DG have done with Chatillon)), which is hit&miss for people to whom it is important the scent itself. They use fragrance oils (hence comes the power), not essential, if someone cares about that. Guessing that this helps with final price and position on market.
 
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
These soaps are really slick and thirsty beasts, although I don't agree with the price. More expensive than Barrister? Come on.

That being said, yes, I would buy a full tub(!). I don't have enough soaps..

One of the ingredients is Strangisto Giaourti. You know that it is a Greek word, because Peter is Greek too, but I doubt he could say καλημέρα (good morning).

PauH, Kevy Shaves @Kevy find it very good performer. I don't doubt.

But in the end, I would give the 2 extra dollars to get the DG Icarus base.
 

boilerphan

Forum GOD!
A&E and The Club soaps and splaahes are fantastic. As others have said, complex and well blended scents in an incredibly slick and luxurious soap base.

The Club membership is $12.99 per 6 months and gets you 20% off all purchases, access to some exclusive soaps in.addition to the first access to.A&E releases. It all depends on how much you purchase and what the shipping cost is in terms of its worthiness.

I have the following A&E soaps - Asian Plum, L'orange Verte, NYC (Pasteur's Pharmacy exclusive), Platinum and Project C (Southwest Florida Shave event soap that is a clone of Roja Enigma) and The Club soaps - The Signature, Cold Day in Hell and Amber Rose. They are all solid scents and performers. The Signature soap is my favorite but it would be very hard for me to rank after that.

His splashes are all filled with skin food and I read the other day he has Tierra Santa Shaving in Israel that is a dealer also and can ship the splashes to Europe.
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I just tried NYC yesterday, very nice. I have the Signature too but I think my favourites are Grecian Horse which is inspired by Parfums de Marly Pegasus or Club Baccara which is inspired by Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
A&E and The Club soaps and splaahes are fantastic. As others have said, complex and well blended scents in an incredibly slick and luxurious soap base.

The Club membership is $12.99 per 6 months and gets you 20% off all purchases, access to some exclusive soaps in.addition to the first access to.A&E releases. It all depends on how much you purchase and what the shipping cost is in terms of its worthiness.

I have the following A&E soaps - Asian Plum, L'orange Verte, NYC (Pasteur's Pharmacy exclusive), Platinum and Project C (Southwest Florida Shave event soap that is a clone of Roja Enigma) and The Club soaps - The Signature, Cold Day in Hell and Amber Rose. They are all solid scents and performers. The Signature soap is my favorite but it would be very hard for me to rank after that.

His splashes are all filled with skin food and I read the other day he has Tierra Santa Shaving in Israel that is a dealer also and can ship the splashes to Europe.

Splashes to Europe? Oh come one, my wallet didn't have to know that..
 

boilerphan

Forum GOD!
Oh man, why do I came here, [emoji22]

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk
Peter also ships them directly to VIP members from what I am told. Maybe a fellow European resident can confirm, but that makes the VIP membership even more valuable. The 20% off all products helps take the edge off the shipping price.
 

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Peter also ships them directly to VIP members from what I am told. Maybe a fellow European resident can confirm, but that makes the VIP membership even more valuable. The 20% off all products helps take the edge off the shipping price.
Yeah he does
 
Top