Aquatic soaps and creams?

bandito

Ex-Addict
I'm currently enjoying SV 70th, which is described as having aquatic notes - anything else out there that is similar in scent or description (preferably non-tallow - I've concluded that tallow spoils scents for me)

Cheers
 

Dr Watson

James
SV 70th is also one of my favourites, the scent is based on Acgua Di Gio if that helps? To be honest I doubt you'll find a better non-tallow performer.
 

KAV

Well-Known Member
Can you describe 'aquatic notes?' I've heard whales singing at sea, Handle's Water Music and laughed at Hyacinth Bucket's
Riparian Entertainments. A clean salt air breeze is one thing. Drinking water from a stream and then riding up around the next bend to find a decomposing steer half submerged another.
 

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Aquatic is probably a Davidoff Cool Water or Aqua Di Gio type scent profile. Sensibly speaking something light, fresh and citrus (not sharp).
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Mick. Haven't tried them myself, but all of these are aquatic. Supposedly.

Chiseled Face Trade Winds
B&M Latha Oceana
Black Ship Grooming Ship Wreck Cove
Catie's Bubbles Ocean Grove
Mickey Lee The Kraken
 
Top