Amazon Deliveries of Aftershave and EDT

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
I am wondering if it is just me......or is anyone else having problems with deliveries of the above? In the past 6 months I have had problems with non delivery of 5 bottles. With the first I received an empty packet the others were all damaged in transit. I get my money back....but all of them were offers and to reorder....the prices had all gone back to their original levels.

Very frustrating.....the latest one this week was my Pitralon Classic aftershave :mad:
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Not directly linked but I won’t buy frags from Amazon anymore after getting conned with fakes on the last two occasions. Amazon is now awash with fake products across all departments and they don’t seem to care. The last bottle I got was Juicy Couture Dirty English to replace an empty bottle. It was not even remotely close in scent strength and the bottle was clearly not up to standard.
 

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
I have a bottle of Razorock Blue Barbershop out for delivery. Hoping it's the real thing and in good condition.
 
Top