Aliexpress reputation?

Paper Plane

Forum GOD!
I was bedazzled by the range and the prices of shaving products, especially razors, on the website and was tempted by a few items.

However, it all looked ‘too good to be true’ and my suspicious mind wondered how safe it all was. Would I be giving my bank details to some ne’er-do-well who would siphon off my account or, is it straight up and legit?

Can anyone put my mind at rest?

Thanks

steve
 

LeeMaz

Forum GOD!
I’ve ordered from there before and though in some case’s postage can take a while I’ve never had a major problem. I’ve bought soaps, brushes and knots. Yaqi, Boti and DC cosmetics have good reputation for their price points.
 

slapo

It's... alive!
AliExpress is a marketplace, so there's always a chance that some of the sellers won't be good to deal with.
Like n eBay, they have a seller rating (based on transaction ratings) and you can use PayPal there, too, so no need to give them any of your ban details.

A bunch of people on here have bought from Yaqi Factory Store, dscosmetic, Boti, Oumo, Frank Shaving, Yintal, Haward razors, Baili Official Store and Lemonwald and were happy.

Bear in mind that sometimes, scammers will create what looks like duplicates of actual seller offerings and while they do get shut down eventually, it might take a while.
Definitely don't buy stuff that claims to be a legit product from a non-Chinese company, though, as that's usually asking for trouble.

If in doubt, don't buy and maybe ask here.
 
Top