Your TV viewing as a Child?

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Don't think they would bother watching it.......not enough gore!
It's amazing how influential the old Children's Programmes could be. My absolute favourite was The Magic Roundabout....but I have fond memories of Captain Pugwash and until I moved to Wales 10 years ago I firmly believed it was as displayed by Ivor The Engine. Now I know it is pretty similar only in colour!

TobyC

Patriot
Mighty Mouse, Captain Kangaroo, Superman, Batman, Star Trek when they weren't reruns, Man from Uncle, Gilligan's Island, Jackie Gleason~Honeymooners, My Favorite Martian, Red Skelton was a real hoot! The Adam's Family, the Munsters, F Troop,.... I could go on forever!!!

MntnMan62

Forum GOD!
Mighty Mouse, Captain Kangaroo, Superman, Batman, Star Trek when they weren't reruns, Man from Uncle, Gilligan's Island, Jackie Gleason~Honeymooners, My Favorite Martian, Red Skelton was a real hoot! The Adam's Family, the Munsters, F Troop,.... I could go on forever!!!
I used to love watching The Jackie Gleason Show (his variety show) when my parents would let me stay up. “ How Saweeeeet It Is!” And somehow, even though I was 4 or 5 at the time, I knew that wasn’t coffee in his cup.

Last edited: