Pass Around Yates Precision Razor Passaround

Holyzeus

TSR reject
Another fine razor here guys.
Jake has very kindly provided one of his razors for ATG to passaround, it’s the full kit.
So, both handles, M plate, H and EH plates, something to cater for everyone.

See here for pics and info
Please read and agree to the following rules and remarks before joining the list:
If you are new to pass arounds, please read Herefirst.
Due to Brexit and increased complexity there will be two lists initially capped at 20 users.
A U.K. one and a Euro one, once the U.K. one is finished the last (20th) user will be expected to post to the first on the Euro list. Depending on demand the list will then probably reopen once the Euro visit is completed.
For simplicity please post all feedback on this thread. The U.K. list will be on this thread, I’ll have a separate thread for the Euro list which will be open straight away. I’ll restrict the pass around to members who have been around for 3 months min and a decent amount of posts. My discretion will be applied, so don’t apply with your first post!
Please send the tracking number to the recipient and to me.
The razor is your responsibility from the moment you receive it until the next person receives it. You break it or lose it - you buy it.
If Royal Mail loses it, they’ll pay for it, but only if you have insured it!
Please use Special Delivery in the U.K., Euro passaround to use that country’s equivalent.
Don’t hog the razor. TWO WEEKS is enough time to form an opinion. Any longer and I will be chasing you. If you know you are going to be unable to use the razor, ask to be moved down the list...
Importantly let everyone know what you think about the razor. Please post you thoughts on this thread.
Make sure the razor is shave ready for the next person
Please copy and paste your username onto the list.
I already have this done razor so will be meeting up with the first recipient over the next couple of days
1. @p.b

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Wonderful job @Holyzeus (the greek god of passarounds?).

Thankfully no interest (and no risk of customs) as I have the razor and all of these plates. Possibly the most comfortable BBS capable shaver I have ever had.

Holyzeus

TSR reject
Wonderful job @Holyzeus (the greek god of passarounds?).

Thankfully no interest (and no risk of customs) as I have the razor and all of these plates. Possibly the most comfortable BBS capable shaver I have ever had.
It is a great razor, I purchased an EH plate which came at the same time, so looking forward to trying that after the Menlo.
Also, Jake is customs friendly..

Wayne

Forum Sod
May as well see what I'm missing these days please
1. p.b
2. Boycie83
3. wooky114
4. Masamune
5. Stonec0ld
6. CalMorris93
7. Rowlers
8. SeanC
9. Chris.Hale
10. Wayne

slapo

It's... alive!
Not my usual fare, but it's interesting. I'd like to hop onto the list if possible, please.
1. p.b
2. Boycie83
3. wooky114
4. Masamune
5. Stonec0ld
6. CalMorris93
7. Rowlers
8. SeanC
9. Chris.Hale
10. Wayne
11. slapo