Yaqi Defect Brushes

Randomangle

Über Bum
Has anyone bought any of the reduced price Yaqi defective brushes? The listings say there is a small defect in the handle ... I want to do a bit of experimenting with engraving and don't want anything too defective. Anyone?

Cleanfoam

Forum GOD!
Snap - I bought one last year and I have no idea what the fault is. I have just been for an eye test though so maybe once I get new glasses I'll look again?

Randomangle

Über Bum
Thanks chaps I will proceed then. I have a memory of this being said somewhere, but it eludes me. Hello Old Age! :thumbsup:

Randomangle

Über Bum
I have a Sagrada Familia and a Deep Space Tuxedo - both listed as defects. No issue with either of them, and I've got another two en-route 😍
I've ordered one to start with and I will check regularly for others I like. I had the deep space one but sold it a good while back ... maybe a boar knot next time. 🤩

D

Deleted member 2936

this offer is very bad because its too flippin tempting lol 😂

honestly theyve got some really good deals including delivery
i will order some soon as i;ve never ordered from aliexpress so i want to see how it goes
by the way does anyone know if aliexpress accepts paypal?

Jester

Guru
this offer is very bad because its too flippin tempting lol 😂

honestly theyve got some really good deals including delivery
i will order some soon as i;ve never ordered from aliexpress so i want to see how it goes
by the way does anyone know if aliexpress accepts paypal?
Some stores offer it - pretty sure that's how I paid Yaqi....

Randomangle

Über Bum
Yaqi do accept PayPal but they charge you a bit extra for whatever reason ... brush still came to around £6.22 including postage. Not to be sniffed at! :D

Randomangle

Über Bum
The brush came today and it has a defect that will drive me over the edge! It doesn't stand perfectly upright, about a 1mm slant on the base. Also it's a tuxedo knot. not that this matters as I will probably stick a boar in it ... the base lettering was going to be removed also, so I'll square it up then. :thumbsup: