Wow, the best shaving bowl ever is a dog bowl!

JohnN

I like mine but always have quite a bit of soap left that the brush did not use. Seems like the silicone holds onto the soap.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
I like mine but always have quite a bit of soap left that the brush did not use. Seems like the silicone holds onto the soap.
I think this can't be used as a loading bowl, only lathering.

If you want to use it with soap, you can load a fair amount of it and then go to the bowl to make the lather.

2LabDad

Über Member

If you want to use it with soap, you can load a fair amount of it and then go to the bowl to make the lather.
Randy,

I use mine as a lathering bowl only and it is phenomenal. And for the construction of "Super Lathers" nothing I have seen or used could even come close. Have you received yours yet? I think that you will really like it. I still think it is my best investment in DE wet shaving yet due to the value of the product.

RandySp

Forum GOD!
Randy,

I use mine as a lathering bowl only and it is phenomenal. Have you received yours yet? I think that you will really like it. I still think it is my best investment in DE wet shaving yet due to the value of the product.
If you say so...

No, still in transit. I saw some videos and those ridges seem to help a lot.

JohnN

Okay, my mistake, I was putting soap around the bottom mostly and the sides less so. Brush couldn’t pick the soap up effectively around those posts. Today I put a thin coating pressed into the sides, works well. My complaint was never how well the bowl was able to lather but not using the soap in the bottom. Live and learn😂