Pass Around Wolfman WR3 - UK pass around

Scorpio93

Veteran
I’ve managed to get a hold of 0.40 WR3 head to organise uk pass around. James generously sent it to me to sort one out here on this side of the pond.
It’s meant to be more low key one so going to ask that people who love gems, or are on wolfman list, or are tempted to get on it participate.
It’s meant to act as means to try it out rather than promotion (there’s a long waiting list).

What is included in pass around:

- Razor head 0.40 gap with safety bar.
- wr7h handle - solid
- prototype head, 0.74 gap, OC (quite aggressive but some do like it).

Now onto the more boring but necessary bit! Rules:
- open to active, UK members ( can be active either on here or TSR - minimum 3 months in, and let's say 50 'meaningful' posts. Unless someone can vouch for you )
- 7 days to try
- Disinfect the razor before sending onto next person
- send via Royal Mail special delivery onto next person once you’re done with it (just so the full value of it is covered in case of loss/damage)
- when sending on to the next person , include me in message where tracking and passing of the address is (same as what was usually done for other pass arounds on here).

For the moment - let’s keep it as soft limit to 5 people. Once it’s with last person , I’ll let you know where to send it onto. Happy to extend it there will be more interested.
No need to post the SOTD's specifically in here, but if you want to - feel free. This is nearly the latest design (0.4 SB), but there were very slight tweaks made since.

The razor is still on it's way through some members on TSR, once it's done there, it'll make its way to first person on here.

AA486075-556E-40B4-B006-8F347B4B9CE4.jpeg

E135D1B0-9C7C-436D-B683-BB898D80450C.jpeg

Current list:

1. Stonec0ld
2. p.b
3. bagman
4. jeepie
5. jphelan81

Last edited:

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
How have you never tried a GEM? I didn't deliberately do this but over half my Razors are GEMS, great blades
I know mate, just never liked the look of them if I'm honest, plus the lack of choice on blades and I've never been a fan of vintage.

Scorpio93

Veteran
I'd like a go for these reasons

Never tried a GEM razor
Never tried any Wolfman

However I'm never likely to buy so won't object if not able to be involved.
haha okay Jon - Will add you at the end of the list as last person if that's okay?
GEM's are great shavers - definitely a worthy stray away from DE! You don't need various blades for that either haha

Also general info:
The razor is currently with last person on TSR so in a week it should start on here.
If one of you gents could include one blade in the package for Jon to try when razor gets to him (I'm assuming @jphelan81 that you don't have any GEM blades) - that would be awesome :) If not then I'll get one sent out directly to him

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
haha okay Jon - Will add you at the end of the list as last person if that's okay?
GEM's are great shavers - definitely a worthy stray away from DE! You don't need various blades for that either haha

Also general info:
The razor is currently with last person on TSR so in a week it should start on here.
If one of you gents could include one blade in the package for Jon to try when razor gets to him (I'm assuming @jphelan81 that you don't have any GEM blades) - that would be awesome :) If not then I'll get one sent out directly to him
Very kind, I'll keep an eye on this thread.

BAW

Hello, chaps. I'm just coming to the end of my time with the Wolfman razors, and I'm ready to send on to the next lucky fellow. @Stonec0ld I believe you are at the head of the queue - could you drop me a PM, please, so I can send you the package? I don't have full user functionality over here; I can't seem to start a PM.

Thanks!