Wolfman Guerrilla handle alternatives?

Wolfman Guerrilla owners!

Just curious if anyone uses different handles on theirs.
Any recommendations or opinions? I sometimes use a Wolfman WRH1 or a Bulldog.
What else works?

Thank in advance :okay:

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
I'm the other way around - I use my Guerrilla handle on my Karve OC E plate. Very good match - feels good in the hand and nicely balanced. I'm a fan. I like fat handles which don't weigh too much and this one is16mm and weighs 63g. Perfect.

Batch300

Extraordinarily Uncomplicated
Semi-agree with @les24preludes. I have or had both the SS and aluminum Guerrilla razors. Good grip even when wet, nice weight and provides a nice balanced feel. Nice change from the thinner and knurled handles. I am somewhat surprised the handle works well with other heads.

I use a Stork titanium Aristocratic. With the slim head and light handle it makes an awesome razor. One of my favourites.
Would love one in stainless steel, Paul. Looks great.I messaged Stanislav and he's not making anymore for a good while so he told me.

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
Evgeny Koshelev is rusdrunkbear on eBay. Loves right next to the border with Kazakhstan. He does custom orders and has been known to drop prices a little. I communicated with him totally in Russian which he seemed to like. I used an online translator to boost my rusty Russian (did it in school).