WOD

D

Deleted member 476

2019-Week 41
25km of biking for the week. Still healing up from biking crash the previous week.

Sun - off
Mon - off
Tue - 10km Bike
Wed -15km Bike
Thu- off
Fri -off
Sat - off

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
- Zercher squat
- Push press
- Two finger deadlift
- Cleans
later
- Banded dumb bell plyo iso murder shrugs
Though I've gone down in weight , volume was upped so not too bad after so many health issues (weighed myself and found I lost one and a half stones in two weeks !)

D

Deleted member 476

2019-Week 42
Just 49km of biking for the week. Still healing up from last months biking crash and still can't lie on my right side for all the bruised ribs.
An impromptu snowstorm earlier this week didn't help matters either.

Sun - off
Mon - off
Tue - off
Wed -off
Thu- off
Fri - Bike 29km
Sat - Bike 20km

D

Deleted member 476

2019-Week 43
Rocky Mountains are too snowy and wet already so MTB biking confined to the big city paved and gravel trails.

Sun - Bike 23km
Mon - off
Tue - Bike 20km
Wed -Bike 40km
Thu- off
Fri - Bike 19km
Sat - off

2019-Week 44
Been a breezy week. Felt like I was nearly going to get blown off a river crossing bridge while biking on it Friday. Here's a short Youtube video of window cleaners in central Edmonton nearly getting blown off a sky scraper earlier friday.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLmkdtMtUUs

Sun - off
Mon - off
Tue - Bike 22km
Wed - Bike 19km
Thu- Bike 29km
Fri - Bike 24km
Sat - off

Last edited by a moderator:

junipertar

Forum GOD!
2019-Week 43
Rocky Mountains are too snowy and wet already so MTB biking confined to the big city paved and gravel trails.

Sun - Bike 23km
Mon - off
Tue - Bike 20km
Wed -Bike 40km
Thu- off
Fri - Bike 19km
Sat - off

2019-Week 44
Been a breezy week. Felt like I was nearly going to get blown off a river crossing bridge while biking on it Friday. Here's a short Youtube video of window cleaners in central Edmonton nearly getting blown off a sky scraper earlier friday.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLmkdtMtUUs

Sun - off
Mon - off
Tue - Bike 22km
Wed - Bike 19km
Thu- Bike 29km
Fri - Bike 24km
Sat - off
It's good that the safety belts are working :D I'm sure they've had loads of fun - though any higher and it would have been scary :ohmy:

D

Deleted member 476

It's good that the safety belts are working :D I'm sure they've had loads of fun - though any higher and it would have been scary :ohmy:
True. Could have been much worse. That Stantec tower building has 66 floors (251m) and is the tallest tower in Edmonton, Alberta. and taller than the Canary Wharf in London, which rises 235m and the second tallest in London, after The Strand.

They probably thought the winds up so we'll just stay safe and clean the lower floor windows today. :facepalm:

D

Deleted member 476

2019-Week 45

Sun - off
Mon - off
Tue - off
Wed - Walk 4km
Thu- Bike 14km
Fri - Bike 48km
Sat - Bike 22km

junipertar

Forum GOD!
160 KB snatches with the 20 KG Kettlebell in 9 minutes 10 seconds. 160 was a number I was aiming for for some time, so I was pleased to hit it - especially after three weeks of being sick/lethargic. Had I the energy to complete the 10 mins, I would have passed 170 reps, but it was a great workout nevertheless.

D

Deleted member 476

2019-Week 46
I would do more if it didn't keep snowing. Tired of this winter already and its not even winter yet.

Sun - off
Mon - Bike 12km
Tue - off
Wed - off
Thu- off
Fri - Bike 50km
Sat - off

Lord Fatboy

Forgo Mud !
2019-Week 43

Sun - Bike 23km
Mon - off
Tue - Bike 20km
Wed -Bike 40km
Thu- off
Fri - Bike 19km
Sat - off

2019-Week 44