Wickham 1912 LE Shamrock Tweed Group Buy – October 2017

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
LE Shamrock Tweed Group Buy

So dear shavers we are back with the long awaited LE Group Buy of "Shamrock Tweed"
Darron @Fox has dealt with many unforeseen set backs, difficulties and problematic suppliers which he has expertly kicked into touch meaning we can now begin to enjoy the fruits of his labours.

The Group Buy will run for 2 weeks ending Sunday the 29th October

Shamrock Tweed the sophisticated blend of floral, green and woody notes is based on the famous fragrance that has cult status around the world. Verbena, Violet Leaves, Florentine Iris, Sandalwood and Ambergris are subtly orchestrated to create a fragrance that is dynamic, elegant and irresistibly seductive.

Top notes: Verbena Lemon and White Basil
Heart notes: Rosewood, Violet and Iris
Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood and Amber

If you have been around for the other group buys me and Darron have organised you will know we like to do things a little different. And as always we have taken this LE Group Buy one stage further, not only we bringing you the Shave Soap but also the further introduction of the full Wickham shave system of matching glycerine pre-shave Face Soap and Post Shave Balms. Not forgetting the Luxury Bath Soaps in the matching "Shamrock Tweed" scent.

Questions are always asked about the Pre-Shave face soaps and why would you need or want them.
From where I sit as a wet shaver here are my main points in how I benefit from the use of the Wickham's Pre-Shave Soap:
1) An amazing face soap, washing away dirt and oil from your face and whiskers as you start or end your day.
2) Very mild with a neutral pH moisturising your skin prior to your shave and softening your whiskers, priming them for your shave. Really great for sensitive skin.
3) Scented to match your other 1912 products it starts your shave routine in the beautiful scents you love.
(Mem's TopTip try leaving some Pre-Shave Soap lather on your skin before applying your shave soap for a extra nitros boost of glide for the first past)

Be rest assured there are no order restrictions, and you can mix and match as you feel without any postage increase. All prices have already been discounted and P&P is set at a "LE Group Buy" flat rate.
*Be sure to chose the appropriate P&P option on checkout.

And the extra sweeter is ontop of the Group Buy discount I have used my persuasion skills with Darron to allow us to use the forum discount as well giving you an even bigger saving whoop!!!!

For your ordering pleasure I present to you with the URL: http://bit.ly/2ybxuCk

Products descriptions and ingredients list below. Any questions please ask away at the Group Buy email: gb@w-soap.co.uk

There is no need to form a list, just click on the link above and get your order in folks.

1912 Vegetal Shave Soap

Protective Shaving Experience
1912 Shaving Soap is a meticulously crafted blend of luxurious cocoa butter and premium, curative vegetable oils. These handpicked ingredients compliment each other to deliver a dense gloss lather and protective lubricative slip.

Extra Post Shave Qualities
Packed with conditioning oils and allantoin, 1912 provides you with an unbeatable post-shave feeling. Because this sumptuous soap boasts a world-class formulation, you won’t experience a more rewarding shave than with 1912.

Ingredients
Potassium Stearate, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Cocoa Butterate, Sodium Palmate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sodium Avocadate, Parfum, White Kaolin, Allantoin, Glycerine.

Post Shave Balm

Extra Post Shave Qualities
Packed with soothing Aloe Vera leaf juice and allantoin, 1912 balm provides you with an unbeatable post-shave feeling. Because the post shave balm boasts a world-class formulation, you won’t experience a more rewarding shave than with 1912.

Ingredients

Aqua, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerine, Fragrance, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Alantoin.

Luxury Bath Soap

Luxury Bathing Experience

1912 Luxury Bath Soap is a meticulously crafted blend of luxurious shea butter, mango butter and premium, curative vegetable oils. These handpicked ingredients compliment each other to deliver a dense soft lather and skin nourishing proprieties.

Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Avocadate, Sodium Butyrospermum Parki (shea) butter, Mangifera Indica (mango) seed butter, Sodium , Parfum.

Pre-Shave Face Soap

Pre-Shave Qualities
Being a glycerine based soap it is super mild and gentle to your skin. Helps to aid the shave prior to shaving by softening up any stubble, beards and/or moustache.

Ingredients

Aqua, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Laurate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Oleate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Chloride, Glyceryl Mono Laurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Thiosulphate, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate

Last edited:

halvor

a most elusive fish
I’m out of space in the shaving soap drawer and limited myself to the two other soaps this time around, but I sure look forward to those. Have been meaning to procure a face soap, and my Cashmere body bar was incidentally finished this very morning, so this was good timing. Thanks, Darron!

D

Deleted member 30

Ordered! Thanks Darron!
Thank you Erik, have a great weekend. :)

I’m out of space in the shaving soap drawer and limited myself to the two other soaps this time around, but I sure look forward to those. Have been meaning to procure a face soap, and my Cashmere body bar was incidentally finished this very morning, so this was good timing. Thanks, Darron!
Thank you Halvor, just finished wrapping the bath soaps. :)

ManicDee

póg mo thóin
Lucky # 13, I'm in
Wait!!!! NO List?????
Slowly walks away............. kicking pebble.......Muttering..%*****..no..lists...13..my lucky..number..
Runs.....Home...Yelling...Must buy Shamrocks........Yippee :)