Wickham 1912 LE Shamrock Tweed Group Buy – October 2017

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
maybe the Super Smooth V2 when ready maybe of a better choice
Looking forward to this one too. Any further news on when we will get to see it? I seem to remember a rose scent being mentioned in a thread here at some point.

D

Deleted member 30

Done for the max (2 weeks) let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
Thank you Nishy, this is most kind. Good call @Mr Bigmem :wink:

Looking forward to this one too. Any further news on when we will get to see it? I seem to remember a rose scent being mentioned in a thread here at some point.
I think it will be Spring next year. I am hoping to have some down time in January sand will use this time to design the packaging. :)

Lann

Forum GOD!
My parcel arrived this morning full of LE goodies and I am looking forward to having my first full on Shamrock Tweed shave experience. I already know your soaps and balms are excellent Darron @Fox but really looking forward to trying your bath soap and preshave. Love the scent profile of the Shamrock Tweed and the special LE colouring btw.

Thanks to you both one last time for organising @Fox and @Mr Bigmem

halvor

a most elusive fish
Received my face and bath soaps yesterday, along with a Magnum face soap bonus — thanks, Darron!

My only problem now is how to avoid going for the shaving soap as well... lovely scent on the Shamrock Tweed fo’ sho’! Please take down that dedicated page, kind Sir!

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Mines arrived. Just trying to find out whether the other half wants it as a Christmas present or not.
Well after a long deliberation my unopened box of Shamrock Tweed goodies was taken away by my other half to send to Santa.

I'm sure it's great and I'm looking forward to hearing other's thoughts