Which shampoo and conditioner are you currently using?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date

Rusty Blade

Forum GOD!
My hair is short, grey and thin. I stopped using shampoo a few years ago and my hair and scalp have felt much better. I rinse my hair/scalp with water every day. And no, there is no smell. If I am working outside and get particularly grimy then I will use a soap like Mitchells Wool Fat to shampoo.

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I use Faith in Nature Fragrance Free. I don’t dye my hair or suffer from dandruff or hair loss so my main requirements are that it washes product out of my hair without stripping it and doesn’t contain many nasties. I also like its eco-credentials - best of all, the ‘organic shop’ in the village do cheap refills if you take the original packaging in.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I use Faith in Nature Fragrance Free. I don’t dye my hair or suffer from dandruff or hair loss so my main requirements are that it washes product out of my hair without stripping it and doesn’t contain many nasties. I also like its eco-credentials - best of all, the ‘organic shop’ in the village do cheap refills if you take the original packaging in.
Was part of the appeal it’s eco friendly side. I don’t go out of my way to pick products but where possible I will pick up the eco ones. I didn’t go for fragrance free, I like a nice scent and this suits that requirement. Certainly as it stands will buy again. Cost wise as well it’s certainly priced well.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Been using the Faith In Nature for a couple of weeks now. Great stuff ! I’ll be buying more.

rebelshaver98

Über Member
I just got the Clubman shampoo, after the first use it seemed to really clean my hair so that it is now squeaky. Nice mild scent and consistency reminds me of shampoos from when I was a kid. Seems good.