which moisturiser do you use?

Vacumatic

Forum GOD!
Lidl have a Q10 moisturiser that is aimed at men, I bought two lots today they appear to be excellent quality and good value at £2 for 50ml

image.jpeg

Eta

I hadn't realised that this is not a new product and was recommended back in 2019 on here. The main point was - why spend big bucks on prime brands when there is a very good alternative product.

Last edited:

saj1985

Guru
Lidl have a Q10 moisturiser that is aimed at men, I bought two lots today they appear to be excellent quality and good value at £2 for 50ml

View attachment 114828

Eta

I hadn't realised that this is not a new product and was recommended back in 2019 on here. The main point was - why spend big bucks on prime brands when there is a very good alternative product.
i got the night and day cream from lidl the cien one but i couldnt find that same one last time i went to lidl,
they got this q10 blue colour ones, top quality similar ingredients to cerave but much better, well for me anyways YMMV

saj1985

Guru
cerave is overrated, i got it after reading posts about in on these threads i created on a few shaving forums but just not all that YMMV