Where to buy soap containers?

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Curious to know what people use as cheap soap containers when they buy individual pucks/refills as I haven't finished any soaps yet? Maggards sell them, but postage means that probably isn't a great way to go and haven't seen any UK vendors who sell them.

If you prefer to use tupperware or something similar, any recommendations?

Cheers

sev-8

Forum GOD!
Postage from maggards is not that expensive.
No, but last time I looked, if I added an empty container to my order, the increase in postage cost was the as much as the price of the container itself. I could order from Maggards, but I hope there's an easier way

I buy the colt-ainer from Maggards because they are the best plastic ones available in the market and worth the extra couple of £ to bring a box load in.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Ah, they're pretty cheap. Have you received them and if so, which size did you order?
I've have previously bought the 250ml (I think!) tins, which were way big enough for a normal sized soap. I have just ordered 150ml tins for some 20oz samples...

R181

Grumpy old man
I use Pyrex or Anchor Hocking glass 1 cup containers. They come with plastic lids and can be had in packs of multiples at a reasonable price.

Bob