What's the smoothest/mildest SE razor on the market?

Baldar

I can't add anymore than what the title of this thread says. I'm looking to get the smoothest/mildest SE razor, and the smoothest/mildest blades to complement it. :confused:

UKRob

Forum GOD!
I agree with @p.b - the Razorock is my go to razor, although I use a more aggressive head. Personal choice for blades is Schick proline - much better out of the dispenser than Feather but the Feather after 3 shaves is equally as good and probably lasts longer.

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Available if you put some effort in
It does look nicely made - as for a work of art, that’s an ‘eye of the beholder’ thing for me. I must admit that I didn’t try very hard to find one - but then again I’m not planning on spending $400 so it would have been wasted effort. However, if you are aware of a supply it might be of interest to others.

Malc6552

WS-D2 Masamune
It does look nicely made - as for a work of art, that’s an ‘eye of the beholder’ thing for me. I must admit that I didn’t try very hard to find one - but then again I’m not planning on spending $400 so it would have been wasted effort. However, if you are aware of a supply it might be of interest to others.
I'm sure others are capable of using effort should they desire one

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
I can't add anymore than what the title of this thread says. I'm looking to get the smoothest/mildest SE razor, and the smoothest/mildest blades to complement it. :confused:
Good suggestions by those above. Unfortunately, the two that I also would've recommended are no longer in production, the Paradigm & Brass Gen. I just sold my Paradigm SE Ti and an extra Brass General I had and they were snatched up in less than 15 minutes. They carry great reputation for smooth, mild & still efficient shavers and are like seeing Bigfoot & a Unicorn suddenly appearing at the corner of Saks & Fifth Ave in NYC. The V3 Hawk SS is a viable option as is the Aluminum version. Some consider the Vector more mid - aggressive but, I think the variable with that razor is the blade one selects. With a Proline it's really smooth and quite docile on the face. More so with a guarded blade.

Another option(s) just to throw in a bit of a curve would be the Sabre from Blackland with an L1 plate installed and the PTFE GEM blade. Super smooth and nearly carefree shaves with that combo. Occams O.R.E.N & Nano are viable options as well. The Supply Injector is worthy of some consideration as well. Plenty of available options out there.

Good luck on your search...