What video game are you playing?

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Started in on Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice this afternoon, very impressed so far especially with the sound!

Randomangle

Über Bum
I'm currently in the cold turkey stages after stopping playing Clash Royale. I have played it so much that my iPad's screen has four worn spots in it's protective coating where the card selection rack is in game. :D

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Horizon Zero Dawn, for me ... free at Play at Home on Playstation Store.

I'm not one for post-apocalyptic tribal silliness, but actually I'm getting pretty drawn in now.

pjgh

Forum GOD!
Horizon Zero Dawn, for me ... free at Play at Home on Playstation Store.

I'm not one for post-apocalyptic tribal silliness, but actually I'm getting pretty drawn in now.
Finished ... and the Into the Frozon Wilds DLC which I'd say I enjoyed more than the main game.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Had a bit of downtime last night so started playing Star Wars Jedi fallen order. Never watched Star Wars but this game is brilliant. A mix between Assassin's Creed and Tomb Raider.

Tried Hellblade, wasn't for me unfortunately very spooky especially with the headphones on!

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
I had no idea there was a gaming thread here!

Currently working towards finishing up Zelda: Breath of the Wild on my Switch, alongside some time on Animal Crossing and Cozy Grove for relaxation purposes. On the PC I'm about to start CODE VEIN, and then probably follow that up with Doom Eternal.

Randomangle

Über Bum
I had no idea there was a gaming thread here!

Currently working towards finishing up Zelda: Breath of the Wild on my Switch, alongside some time on Animal Crossing and Cozy Grove for relaxation purposes. On the PC I'm about to start CODE VEIN, and then probably follow that up with Doom Eternal.
I sold my Switch a couple of months ago, I was amazed at the price I got for it since it was bought when they first came out. Turns out that the early ones can be hacked easily, not so current versions. BOTW was the first game I bought and I did finish it after doing all of the shrines, etc. I'm quite ashamed to say that according to the game time counter I had spent over 300 hours on the game over the years from first release. The time does add up ... same as the time we eventually spend sitting on the pot throughout a lifetime. I may buy a Switch Lite (?) for the next Zelda. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Arora

Über Member
I tried completing Zelda a couple of years ago but it was too difficult for me. I think I beat two of the four god bosses things and then got stuck.

At the moment I’m playing Ghost of Tsushima on PS5. I’m a few hours but finding it incredibly dull. Not sure what the hype and praise has been about.

Last edited:

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Had a bit of downtime last night so started playing Star Wars Jedi fallen order. Never watched Star Wars but this game is brilliant. A mix between Assassin's Creed and Tomb Raider.

Tried Hellblade, wasn't for me unfortunately very spooky especially with the headphones on!
I am losing interest in Hellblade a bit, it looks and sounds beautiful but the puzzles are lacking variety. I'm hoping they do more with the sequel.

I can't believe you've never seen Star Wars! It's a classic!