What video game are you playing?

pjgh

Forum GOD!
It took a lot of getting into for me, but enjoyed Red Dead Redemption 2 recently - I played about 130 hours. I'll likely drop back in to explore every last nook and cranny with an online guide.

Zorro

Forum GOD!
It took a lot of getting into for me, but enjoyed Red Dead Redemption 2 recently - I played about 130 hours. I'll likely drop back in to explore every last nook and cranny with an online guide.
Same for me. I bought RDR2 in a Steam sale a good year or so back and dipped in and out of it then kind of abandoned it. I felt both happy and a little frustrated at the open world nature that you have to kind of learn by your mistakes as you go along. It didnt feel quiet linear enough at times.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Same for me. I bought RDR2 in a Steam sale a good year or so back and dipped in and out of it then kind of abandoned it. I felt both happy and a little frustrated at the open world nature that you have to kind of learn by your mistakes as you go along. It didnt feel quiet linear enough at times.
The openness of the world is what I love about RDR2, it's one of my favourite games. I like the freedom.

Bauhaus

Guru
RDR2 is outstanding! I think that's my favorite game of all time! I've already completed this game 2 times and wanna play again! lol

pjgh

Forum GOD!
I particularly like open world games and the bigger, the better for me. Ghost Recon Wildlands remains my absolute favourite. I don't know why I didn't take to RDR2 and it took a couple of goes before I wanted to carry on with it. When I clicked with it, I clicked with it. Everything has so much detail from having to keep yourself in trim, keep your weapons in trim, building relationship with your horse and once the freehand dead eye kicked in ... amazing! Loved it!

You guys getting to play Ghost of Tsushima for the first time are in for a treat. I concur with @Bauhaus that the mechanics are absolutely stunning and so well thought out. Once you get the hang of the stealth element as well, just stunning. Loved it! Played it a couple of times through entirely and dipped back in for repeat duels again recently.

Zorro

Forum GOD!
Recon Wildlands is a great game, very atmospheric.

I love long range sniping with the. 50 cal rifle. Find a lay up point and note some aim points to comp for the bullet drop.

It's so funny when its far enough out that they can't figure out where you are.

karlc

Forum GOD!
Recon Wildlands is a great game, very atmospheric.

I love long range sniping with the. 50 cal rifle. Find a lay up point and note some aim points to comp for the bullet drop.

It's so funny when its far enough out that they can't figure out where you are.
Have you tried Ghost recon breakpoint?
The world feel empty compared to wildlands but I like the combat better.

Hope they release a new one soon...I like the tactical shooters

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
R-Type Irem Shoot em up,on the Irem classics Evercade cartridge,played on the Super Pocket handheld

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Just started Fallout 4 this weekend just gone, I know, nine years late to the party! It's supposed to be getting a next-gen update in a few days but TBH I'm not finding the dated graphics to be spoiling it at all.
I've also added Fallout 4 to the collection this week after watching the TV series. The game was £3.99 in the PS store so it seemed rude not to.