What video game are you playing?

Cheekee

Forum GOD!
PS5 owners – do you favour disk drive version or digital? I’m thinking of getting one, not sure which to (maybe) get. Do you use a big TV or dedicated gaming monitor?
Disk version. Then at least if you want, you can wait till you can buy a title second hand. Also plays DVDs

Randomangle

Über Bum
Disk version. Then at least if you want, you can wait till you can buy a title second hand. Also plays DVDs
I have always sold finished games, so what was I thinking?
I went for disk. Feels more economical longterm.
I like the word economical. The console is cheaper in digital version but I can honestly say that buying digital games is not too appealing for the very fact you can sell a physical copy. Why did I even ask the question?? I must now have entered the realms of senior moments, it’s bad enough just going into the game shop … I forget that I’m practically an old codger the the staff. :thumbsup:

Zorro

Forum GOD!
Back on GTA V. The standard AI is a bit predictable, but there are tons of mods for things like police response

Bauhaus

Über Member
I just finished the remastered version of Resident Evil 2 on PS4. Before Resident Evil 2, I was replaying God of War.

Still waiting for the 5th of May to buy a Hogwarts Legacy for my wife on PS4.