What private plates do you have

Vacumatic

Testy
I was in London on Saturday, near Piccadilly, and saw a Roller with the plate T1 TCH. Very posh woman in the passenger seat but couldn't see the driver, great plate for someone such as Ronnie Corbett, anyone know the car?

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Good grief, that is a surpise, makes me wonder if I have made a mistake although I clearly read it as titch, surely no one would drive a Roller around London without an MOT or Tax, maybe it had Trade Plates in the back window.
Mind you, what roller was it ? If old enough they don’t need either do they ?

UKRob

Forum GOD!
Good grief, that is a surpise, makes me wonder if I have made a mistake although I clearly read it as titch, surely no one would drive a Roller around London without an MOT or Tax, maybe it had Trade Plates in the back window.
It’s hard to say what else it could have been - maybe T1TOH with a screw head making the O appear to be C.

Vacumatic

Testy
Mind you, what roller was it ? If old enough they don’t need either do they ?

I am not an expert on Rollers and the car was about 100 yards away, all I could see was the back, I saw the passenger get out and that was about it. It was more modern than the 1980s silver shadows, curvier boot lid. I would say post 2000 so it should have an MOT.

Koiguchi

My current plate on my 78 Chevy is FTW 685

FTW is a saying from the Vietnam war days. You can figure out what the F stands for, then add The World.

These were standard plates I found when the truck turned 40 and I put original plates back on it.

Back in the 70s my girl had a set that said FOAD. she told the state it meant Family Orientated asphalt Device.
Once again you know what the F means, add OFF AND DIE

Youth was so much fun.