What motorcycle do you or would you have?

Grishnak

Forum GOD!
I must say, even though I don't have a bike licence, after seeing some of these pics, I think it's high time I got one! Some lovely bikes..
I think bikes are in your blood if you have them. It’s hard to think about not having one.

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
I'm old enough now that riding a bike wouldn't be safe for me or anyone around me, but many years ago I had a Triumph 650 Bonneville. I was tremendous fun to ride until it shook itself to death.

Beemers

Forum GOD!
.Bmw was my choice, 75/7, r100rs k100rs k100LT over a 30 year period. a few 100k miles no break downs.

Vacumatic

Forum GOD!
I had a Sunbeam S8 when I was young, I would like another as long as the oil leaks could be fixed, mine needed helicoiling throughout

sunbeam.jpg

The dream bike would be an Egli Vincent, but I cannot see that happening, to my eyes, this is just perfect

eglivincent2..jpg
]]

The reality is more like this, perhaps I will ditch the hat.

oldman and bsa.jpg

Koiguchi

I must say, even though I don't have a bike licence
Whoa, slowa down a tad bit. Ive been riding since I was inside me Ma. Started riding when I was 5, racing when I was 9.
By 25 had smashed half the bones in my body.

Cruising around the street you need eyes out the back of your head, 360 degree ears, and a spare set of tidy whities.

In 06 I was hit from behind doing 60mph on the freeway by a gal who was putting on her eye shadow.
2010, rear ended by a cute 20 year old who said "Well the brake thingy was empty 30 miles ago, the boys at school had just filled it up"
I started riding in 1959.
Do you think you have a chance?

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Whoa, slowa down a tad bit. Ive been riding since I was inside me Ma. Started riding when I was 5, racing when I was 9.
By 25 had smashed half the bones in my body.

Cruising around the street you need eyes out the back of your head, 360 degree ears, and a spare set of tidy whities.

In 06 I was hit from behind doing 60mph on the freeway by a gal who was putting on her eye shadow.
2010, rear ended by a cute 20 year old who said "Well the brake thingy was empty 30 miles ago, the boys at school had just filled it up"
I started riding in 1959.
Do you think you have a chance?
I'm a cyclist so already have eyes in the back of my head 😂😂