What mobile phone and carrier plan do you have?

Fox

Wickham Soap Co.
You might want to compare/contrast what you spend against giffgaff’s sim only deals? For £10 per month you’d get 3Gb internet, unlimited texts and unlimited calls, and they also have a referral scheme. :) the network piggybacks off O2, so coverage is approximately equal for comparison.
I don't use the phone much for calls and data, it's just the odd text here and there. So £10 was a rough average and is probably much less than this in reality. The thing I like the most about 1pmobile is the credit never expires before you can spend it, most other mobile suppliers have short time periods of a month or so.

culcreuch

Ooooops!
Thanks Darren. Very useful information. My wife has an emergencyy phone she keeps with her when she is out with her horses. She is currently paying crazy money to EE who are the only network which receives signal in that area As EE are the providers for 1p mobile .....that option is ideal!

I inherited an iPhone 5 and just getting to know it. I like the small size and how it fits naturally in the hand. Goes in a shirt pocket and any average trouser pocket. I looked at a 6S in a shop and it didn't balance right at all for me - kept wanting to tip backwards. The SE would be a useful upgrade. Any iPhone 6 users or ex-users that can comment on owning one?

I'm on Giff-Gaff.

chris.hale

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I inherited an iPhone 5 and just getting to know it. I like the small size and how it fits naturally in the hand. Goes in a shirt pocket and any average trouser pocket. I looked at a 6S in a shop and it didn't balance right at all for me - kept wanting to tip backwards. The SE would be a useful upgrade. Any iPhone 6 users or ex-users that can comment on owning one?

I'm on Giff-Gaff.
The 6 and 6S are identical physically, the differences are under the hood so if you didn’t like the 6S the 6 will be no different.

I went from the SE to the 7, it’s not as easy to use with one hand and it doesn’t fit into a pocket as easily but the larger screen is a worthwhile upgrade.