What are YOUR favorite blades?

Gairdner

Forum GOD!
Persona Lab Blue
Gillette Platinum
Gillette 7 o’Clock Black
Rapira Swedish Supersteel (especially in my TTOs)
Sputnik
Gillette Nacet
Voskhod
GSB
Polsilver

Currently testing Gillette London Bridge and the Czech Tigers. So far the Tigers seem ok and the London Bridge are near Feather sharp. I need to revisit Rapira Platinum Lux and work through some of the Lords.

Vacumatic

Testy
Persona Lab Blue
Gillette Platinum
Gillette 7 o’Clock Black
Rapira Swedish Supersteel (especially in my TTOs)
Sputnik
Gillette Nacet
Voskhod
GSB
Polsilver

Currently testing Gillette London Bridge and the Czech Tigers. So far the Tigers seem ok and the London Bridge are near Feather sharp. I need to revisit Rapira Platinum Lux and work through some of the Lords.
Interesting that you make the distinction on use in another razor. 95% of my shaves are with a Tech but with some blades such as Rapira or Persona the Tech shave was terrible, I switched to an old Wilkinson TTO and the shave was excellent.

My two favourites are Feather and Dorco Titan followed by many which are pretty good, just a couple that were very bad, to the point where I stopped shaving part way through.

Smiffy

Forum GOD!
Interesting that you make the distinction on use in another razor. 95% of my shaves are with a Tech but with some blades such as Rapira or Persona the Tech shave was terrible, I switched to an old Wilkinson TTO and the shave was excellent.

My two favourites are Feather and Dorco Titan followed by many which are pretty good, just a couple that were very bad, to the point where I stopped shaving part way through.

Just started using these Dorco blades, they are excellent.
I thought they were Japanese, they are made in South Korea.

Baba Rum

Forum GOD!
I'm personally rather an Astra SP fan; I have used Feather blades but in some razors they're too sharp (I don't like the combo Mühle Rocca and Feather blade) - I do use Feathers in my RR Mamba and Rockwell 6C on a "forgiving" plate. I had been given a box of Derby Premium blades too, which I tried in my slant razors, and to good effect. But generally it's a green Astra and a slant - two passes (WTG/ATG) and I'm clean and good to go.

Wayne

Forum Sod
I honestly cannot choose one. When I had a small collection I found that each one shaved better with a different blade, finding the blade for each razor was part of the fun. I still have around a Dozen different blades but I no longer have a collection of razors. I have enough left to see me into the ground.

Vacumatic

Testy
My two favourites are Feather and Dorco Titan. I keep going back to other blades just to check that my opinion has not changed, for example I have just changed a Voskhod blade, first shave was good, second was ok, third was poor. Derby extra went in, we will see how that goes.

Bill The Butcher

Forum GOD!
-Feather
-And most of Gillette blades
Platinum, 7 o'clock Super platinum, silver blue and perma Sharp are some of my favourites.
Never had a bad shave with Astra super stainless also or any other Gillette blade.