What are you waiting to arrive ~ 2021

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Having to sell lots of bits at the moment as my emergency dentist stuff has been hurting me badly. Almost at the end of it now but it’s costing me a fortune. Decided to grab a Henson AL13 Medium on a buy now, pay later deal as my only DE going forward and sell my Pearl Flexi. Being poor sucks but I’ll get through it!

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
Having to sell lots of bits at the moment as my emergency dentist stuff has been hurting me badly. Almost at the end of it now but it’s costing me a fortune. Decided to grab a Henson AL13 Medium on a buy now, pay later deal as my only DE going forward and sell my Pearl Flexi. Being poor sucks but I’ll get through it!
Sorry to hear that mate. Karve and Timeless gone as well? I didn’t know you had sold. Hope things pick up.

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
A stunner! One of my favourites.
Hi Rob,
That's really good to hear. I was looking at information on Roja Danger Pour Homme yesterday, not to buy it.
I wore a clone of it (Alexandria Danger Zone) as I can't justify £375 (50ml) for something like that.
There were comparisons to Danger PH so I thought it would be worth a punt as Danger Zone is nothing short of fantastic but is very strong for the office. With the Guerlain / Roja Dove connection and at £45 then it was a no brainer.
I went for the EDP as it is suppossed to restrain the projection over the EDT & thought it would be good for work/office situations.
Looking at the reviews it looks like something I will really like & I'm looking forward to getting it.

Last edited:

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Hi Rob,
That's really good to hear. I was looking at information on Roja Danger Pour Homme yesterday, not to buy it.
I wore a clone of it (Alexandria Danger Zone) as I can't justify £375 (50ml) for something like that.
There were comparisons to Danger PH so I thought it would be worth a punt as Danger Zone is nothing short of fantastic but is very strong for the office. With the Guerlain / Roja Dove connection and at £45 then it was a no brainer
I went for the EDP as it is suppossed to restrain the projection over the EDT & thought it would be good for work/office situations.
Looking at the reviews it looks like something I will really like & I'm looking forward to getting it.
A few years ago I asked for recommendations (on another shaving forum) for a fragrance for my Sister’s wedding day. A couple of members suggested Heritage. It wasn’t silly money so I bought it blind. It was love at first sniff! Laffin! I’ve since recommended to others and everyone has loved it. A really classy fragrance. I'll be amazed if you don't love it!