We Cut Platinum Premium Stainless Steel DE blades, anyone?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

hello people, so I got a tuck of these 'We Cut Platinum Premium Stainless Steel' DE blades with the SNIRM adjustable razor (kevy shaves the youtuber shaved with it calling it the baby future) has anyone used them before?

Says made in EU on the packaging

IMG_20210513_185249.jpg
IMG_20210513_185319.jpg
IMG_20210516_230950.jpg
IMG_20210516_231045.jpg

donnie_arko

Forum GOD!

Zhang Doe

Forum GOD!
yea i went to that site on my phone but didnt work very well even with google translate
Use Chrome and right click on the page and select to translate to English or whatever your preferred language is. I was wrong earlier ... not acquired, rather the exclusive distributor in China. I'm just cutting and pasting sections, trimming out some of the extraneous information:

Our company is the exclusive distributor in China of Mozart/Mozart Knives of Germany, Mozart of Germany
Located in Solingen, the world's knife-making capital, it has nearly a hundred years of knife-making history and is the world
One of the leading tool manufacturers. The company’s main business and operating products are medical, food,
Provide knives and solutions in many fields such as film, textile fiber, and special industries.

Introduction of German Mozart:
German Mozart was founded in 1923 as a family business and is currently managed by the fourth generation.
Always manufacture knives based on high-end and high-precision standards,
Is one of the world's leading tool manufacturers.

It has more than 100 full-time employees and an annual output of more than 100 million blades.

D

Deleted member 2936

Use Chrome and right click on the page and select to translate to English or whatever your preferred language is. I was wrong earlier ... not acquired, rather the exclusive distributor in China. I'm just cutting and pasting sections, trimming out some of the extraneous information:

Our company is the exclusive distributor in China of Mozart/Mozart Knives of Germany, Mozart of Germany
Located in Solingen, the world's knife-making capital, it has nearly a hundred years of knife-making history and is the world
One of the leading tool manufacturers. The company’s main business and operating products are medical, food,
Provide knives and solutions in many fields such as film, textile fiber, and special industries.

Introduction of German Mozart:
German Mozart was founded in 1923 as a family business and is currently managed by the fourth generation.
Always manufacture knives based on high-end and high-precision standards,
Is one of the world's leading tool manufacturers.

It has more than 100 full-time employees and an annual output of more than 100 million blades.
thanks for that mate