Completed Vreto Group Buy - Round 2

Mr_Smartepants

Genius Member
I missed out on this, but are there any tubs left over?
I really enjoyed my tub of Citrus Mix on my trip (these skinny tubs travel well).
I'm particularly interested in on of these:
Citrus/Mandarin/Menthol
Mandarin/Menthol

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I really enjoyed my tub of Citrus Mix on my trip (these skinny tubs travel well).
Citrus/Mandarin/Menthol
Mandarin/Menthol
Maybe @Goran.v or @RSSO or @Britva could help out?

I'm willing to let my v4 (i.e. not the same as the V5 group buy, not quite as good) Almond go, if you want?
It is also not it the plastic tub as it cracked. PM me if interested.

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
Citrus/Mandarin/Menthol
Mandarin/Menthol
I’m sorry, no luck on any Vreto mentholated soaps for the time being.

I could get you some “Dendi” orange-menthol. That’s the other Serbian soap artisan next to Goran. You guys probably haven’t heard of this one yet, but all in good time.... we don’t want to be overwhelming [emoji23]

Anyway I have this exact scent at home, could get you a brand new one, or send half of mine. And then you can be the first to tell everyone what you think about it. Let me know?

As for Vreto though, I do have lavender, citrus mix, honey almond, sage.... happy to send you some, too.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I could get you some “Dendi” orange-menthol. That’s the other Serbian soap artisan next to Goran. You guys probably haven’t heard of this one yet, but all in good time.... we don’t want to be overwhelming
I think I may have seen this on UKWSS on Facebook. Does it have the same style label as Vreto?
It would be interesting to compare the 2 for sure!

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
https://www.instagram.com/di_prirodni_sapuni

The artisan, Darinka (Dara) is a hobby soap maker, otherwise a veterinarian.

She’s dedicated to the absolute best for our skin, when it comes to soaps. Her shave soap is (vegetal I think) easy to lather, explodes easily, provides good cushion and glide, and a very good post shave feel on my skin. She does feel scent oils bring the least good to any shave soap, so her soaps are less intense in scent than Goran’s. Obviously this is going to be a deal breaker for a lot of folks, but the soap itself is actually pretty good. I usually complain a little about the slickness for SR shaves, but that’s only because I have several slicker soaps to compare (but those are also 4-5x more expensive). However, the price dictates the ingredients list, and this one being very similarly, maybe slightly higher priced than Vreto, will be just the best value money can buy, no more and no less.