unidentified AC blades

Cheesepiece

Stickler
Could someone with a bit more nouse than I take a look at these blades?

I can recognise a G2 cartridge when I see one.
The Feather Cut and Styling blades are self explanatory.
The Schick injectors look, from the packaging, like NOS.
But those AC Barber blades in boxes of 30 with Japanese characters are a bit of a mystery.
I

Blademonkey

Forum GOD!
Could someone with a bit more nouse than I take a look at these blades?

I can recognise a G2 cartridge when I see one.
The Feather Cut and Styling blades are self explanatory.
The Schick injectors look, from the packaging, like NOS.
But those AC Barber blades in boxes of 30 with Japanese characters are a bit of a mystery.
I
I have not come across them before but whoever bought them got a great deal! You? :) P.

Cheesepiece

Stickler
I have not come across them before but whoever bought them got a great deal! You? :) P.
All the other stuff will be used, I'm sure; I've a G2 my only cartridge and don't think you can really get those blades wrong. Nos Schick's will go in my Supply SE and that's only one pack so if they're duds I won't mind too much. The Feather Cut Specials go into my Dubl Duck shavette and I think the Styling blades do too but I've never used those before.

As for the AC blades - if they're any good they're a bargain. Though I'm not sure whether to be expecting 120 AC blades or 420...

UKRob

Forum GOD!
120 barber blades from the Tokyo Canyon Co. Ltd.
A quick Google throws up nothing of any interest.
I guess I'll give them a whirl.
I’d guess they are meant for hair shaping so may not be quite as smooth as other blades. Try the corking trick if they do feel harsh - looking forward to seeing your thoughts.