Undisciplined children on the playground.

TobyC

Patriot
So if certain people see a thread that they're not 100% happy with, all they have to do is cry "political" and it goes poof? No one is forced to read every thread, there is a few here who can't move on to the next thread for some reason, this isn't fair to the greater community.

dc68

-------------
It's not "gone poof" it's in The Locker Room, you can continue to read and contribute to it there.
I am glad it is still available. I would imagine that there are many things that @TobyC and I disagree on. I also anticipate that there are just as many we do agree upon. Healthy discussion is always good. One of the good things about all the discussions on here is that even with different and deeply held views, none of the debate gets personal ( although I wish we hadn't lost in 1783).

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
I am glad it is still available. I would imagine that there are many things that @TobyC and I disagree on. I also anticipate that there are just as many we do agree upon. Healthy discussion is always good. One of the good things about all the discussions on here is that even with different and deeply held views, none of the debate gets personal ( although I wish we hadn't lost in 1783).
I moved the thread because the content dictated that the Locker Room was the appropriate place for it. In the interests of full disclosure the role of the mod team is to uphold the rules of the forum and to try to do so objectively. I saw no reason for the thread to be closed and nor will it be as long as the rules are adhered to.

Members do have the option of the ignore button if they don’t want to see a particular member’s contributions but I’d rather we learnt to just not read the things we disagree with where the rules have not been breached.

Last edited:

Charcoal

Soothsayer of the Obscure
So if certain people see a thread that they're not 100% happy with, all they have to do is cry "political" and it goes poof? No one is forced to read every thread, there is a few here who can't move on to the next thread for some reason, this isn't fair to the greater community.
I don’t know... this seems like a whine about what you think is whining. I don’t think political decisions are banned. It’s an ugly response to what I imagine was/is an ugly conversation.
This thread could of been a simple question rather than a written “I’m better than you” statement. Something like
(What happened to....?) or (where did blah blah go and why?) would have been enough. So I’m feeling you might want to take your own advice.

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
Mod team here is very mature and remarkable in the sense that they do not act like gun slinging Cowboys to bring fairness and parity on table.
Also the contributing members are real good lads and mindful. This is really good combination.
I dont have access to locker room but not really missing much. I dont have much head for arguments so main room forum is just as good for me, bit like a fool on the hill doing his thing, that is nothing, and go home to sleep.