under the lemon tree

JohnT

Maison Martin Margiela | fragrances | Replica | Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml| Under The Lemon Tree

Got it for £66 posted from perfumdreams. Online I thought a reasonable price
Anyone tried this fragrance please?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
I haven't tried this particular fragrance but interested to hear your opinion once used. I generally find lemon notes, unfortunately sweet (similar to starburst) or to have short longevity. TOBS Victorian Limes is a lovely scent, I have the older formulation which lasts around 15 minutes and is not sweet. Lemon EDTs are always applied to my clothing as the EO dries my skin quickly.

Wayne

Forum Sod
Maison Margiela make wonderful fragrances. I have By the Fireplace and it is stunning as is Jazz Club and At the Barbers. Under the Lemon Trees I haven't tried but I'm certain it will be excellent. The price is first class. Hope you enjoy it.

JohnT

Thinking of buying Jazz. What can you say about this fragrance compared to others you have tried.

JohnT

Maison Margiela make wonderful fragrances. I have By the Fireplace and it is stunning as is Jazz Club and At the Barbers. Under the Lemon Trees I haven't tried but I'm certain it will be excellent. The price is first class. Hope you enjoy it.
Thinking of buying Jazz. How would you describe it compared to other fragrance you have tried please

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
When I ordered the Barbershop I ordered it from Next. It should of arrived next day, but something went wrong and I received an email saying it went to the wrong courier depot, so after three weeks with no delivery I rang them. I explained and the call centre person cancelled the first one and issued a refund so all balanced and that’s that regarding the first bottle, or is it? Then an order was placed by them for another which arrived next day and was charged to my account, again all balances out. Then the original arrived, loads of stickers on the front and clearly rerouted. So I ring them as I didn’t want any sort of trouble or pay for two. They arranged collection and they collected the lost bottle. Can you guess ? Yeah they got the returned one and credited it back ! I did explain but they are sure all is well, but simply put two received, one returned, and two refunded. I’m not ringing them back it’s all down to them.