Uncented balm

Tyke121

Legendary Member
Hi ,What’s everyone’s favorite uncented balms ,I want one not to clash with Bay Rum Aftershaves ,Cheers

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I've never used unscented balms, but if Wickham do an unscented balm it might be worth a try as their scented ones are great. Another suggestion is Institut Karite balm, it's a very good performing balm but it's got a faint subtle scent which shouldn't clash too much.

SPR

Veteran
One of the best unscented for sensitive skin I've found is BAUME.BE balm .... fantatsic feel

The Shave cream (not hard soap) is also fantatstic and unscented

TheChrisC

Legendary Member
Another vote here for Bart's Balm Unscented. It's perhaps the balm with the least number of ingredients, and all of them are good for your skin. No chemicals or nastiness in there, and nothing that can really cloge the pores either (useful for acne-prone skin, much like mine).

CobraX

Veteran
I’m going to try Zingari Man unscented balm next. Looks to have a nice ing list.
I've received my Zingari Man unscented aftershave balm a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love the product. Compared to Stirling's unscented aftershave balm it's thinner and less greasy and it gets absorbed faster by the skin.

pimple8

Forum GOD!
I've received my Zingari Man unscented aftershave balm a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love the product. Compared to Stirling's unscented aftershave balm it's thinner and less greasy and it gets absorbed faster by the skin.
Sorry, was than the green or sego balm? i want to order one. Not sure the Sego was available back then?