UEFA Champions League

D

Deleted member 476

Down to the Final 8 now. Today's the quarter-final draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the semi-finals will also be decided.

AJAX
Champions League best: Winner x 4 (1971, 1972, 1973 and 1995)

Barcelona
Champions League best: Winners x 5 (1992, 2006, 2009, 2011 and 2015)

Juventus
Champions League best: Winners x 2 (1985 and 1996)

Liverpool

Champions League best: Winner x 5 (1977, 1978, 1981, 1984 and 2005)

Manchester City
Champions League best: Semi-finals (2016)

Manchester United
Champions League best: Winners x 3 (1968, 1999 and 2008)

Porto
Champions League best: Winners x 2 (1987 and 2004)

Tottenham
Champions League best: Semi-finals (1962)

D

Deleted member 476

Manchester City and Tottenham, Liverpool and FC Porto, Manchester United and Barcelona, Ajax and Juventus

I like Liverpool chances. Go LFC.

D

Deleted member 476

European Championship. Leg 2, Game on. LFC for the convincing win, of course.

I don't really care about the City vs. Spurs match up, but I am looking for City to falter at some point soon. LFC needs the Premiership title, LFC deserves the Premiership title but for that to happen, City does have to trip-up during the final furlong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
European Championship. Leg 2, Game on. LFC for the convincing win, of course.

I don't really care about the City vs. Spurs match up, but I am looking for City to falter at some point soon. LFC needs the Premiership title, LFC deserves the Premiership title but for that to happen, City does have to trip-up during the final furlong.
I have a feeling city will smash us today but I'm hoping I'm proven wrong.

Messi was pure class last night, however Man Utd defence looked fragile and Fred looked out of place.

I have a feeling city will smash us today but I'm hoping I'm proven wrong.

Messi was pure class last night, however Man Utd defence looked fragile and Fred looked out of place.
He was..though why did United put Karius in goal for his second?? :laugh:
United were way off the quality and Ashley Young's left back performance..blimey.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
He was..though why did United put Karius in goal for his second?? :laugh:
United were way off the quality and Ashley young left back performance..blimey.
Haha Karius! Yep Ashley put in a lot of effort but was always against it. Even if United get Toby they still need another couple of defenders at least. Jones at right back, errr

Haha Karius! Yep Ashley put in a lot of effort but was always against it. Even if United get Toby they still need another couple of defenders at least. Jones at right back, errr
It's true! Also a man I was hoping got kicked all night was magnificent for Barca in the middle of the park Sergio Biscuits as I like to call him hahaha Brilliant player for them.
Yeah Jones was a weird one..at RB

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
I would love to see Spurs beat City tonight. 1 away goal and Citeh have to score 3.

Can you believe that there are tickets still for sale and that they have to put plastic flags on all the seats. A big club, my arse. :D