TV shows you are - or will be - watching.

Tortuga

The Spangle Maker
Just finished the second series of Vampire comedy "What we do in the Shadows" even better than the first season I thought.

isaiah53

Forum GOD!
Watching cobra Kai, a grown up spin off of the karate kid, it's fantastic. Thought I was going to hate it but was hooked after fifteen minutes.
It has a lot of the original cast and is just very well done. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so if you haven't seen it, do so :) it's a really good watch.

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Watching cobra Kai, a grown up spin off of the karate kid, it's fantastic. Thought I was going to hate it but was hooked after fifteen minutes.
It has a lot of the original cast and is just very well done. I don't want to spoil it for anyone, so if you haven't seen it, do so :) it's a really good watch.
Agreed. I really didn't fancy it, thought it would be cheesy teen crap, but I'm hooked too..

BartsBalm

Forum GOD!
Just finished Outcry on Sky Crime. Absolutely superb. If you liked Making A Murderer you will love this.

A compelling watch and another insight into the American justice system.

Francorelli

Forum fella
Agreed. I really didn't fancy it, thought it would be cheesy teen crap, but I'm hooked too..
Same here. An unexpected treat. I recently binged on Season 1. I particularly like what they've done with the character of Johnny, Daniel's old rival.

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Also really enjoying Cobra Kai, we binged the first series over the weekend and we're off work this week so will be starting the second one later on.