Transparent TNNSER 3D group buy

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
Defo! Thanks. The translucent is the only way to go. I thought if the other two were of a translucent nature, they might be worth considering.
If you're getting one, do you want to split postage? Price depending of course. It worries me slightly when people say it's not cheap on these shaving forums...

If you're getting one, do you want to split postage? Price depending of course. It worries me slightly when people say it's not cheap on these shaving forums...
I'm still waiting for a price. I don't think split postage would be a thing here. They would have to do two seperate drops anyway. No?

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
I'm still waiting for a price. I don't think split postage would be a thing here. They would have to do two seperate drops anyway. No?
Well yes thats true, just wondering if it would be cheaper somehow for 2 rather than 1. Guess it'll probably need a decent amount for any discount. Can you let me know what the price is once you find please?

Well yes thats true, just wondering if it would be cheaper somehow for 2 rather than 1. Guess it'll probably need a decent amount for any discount. Can you let me know what the price is once you find please?
No, I doubt they'd do a deal. Sure, once I know I'll do you a little PM.

Last edited: