TOP OF THE CHAIN - SHIPPING SUSPENSION

No idea. I haven’t bothered asking Carmine myself as I’m sure he’s got enough to deal with without answering the same emails over and over.

Just received a refund for the order I made for the Barrister & Mann Seville in Reserve base exclusive. This wasn’t asked for but it came with an apology that no solution has been found so Carm can’t fulfill the order.
I’m taking it as the C2 Barrister & Mann refund will be along shortly too.
FML

Rubiks

Forum GOD!
Same boat as me. I fully understand and appreciate what Carm has done, though doubly disappointing this happened during the reserve Seville release

Julman

Forum GOD!
Very disappointing indeed.

This means that for those of us who live in the UK there is no more possibility to purchase alcohol-based aftershaves from the US, right?

My understanding is that Top of the Chain was the only one who'd ship them to Europe (however slow that may be).

pimple8

Forum GOD!
Just received a refund for the order I made for the Barrister & Mann Seville in Reserve base exclusive. This wasn’t asked for but it came with an apology that no solution has been found so Carm can’t fulfill the order.
I’m taking it as the C2 Barrister & Mann refund will be along shortly too.
FML
Did you order an aftershave or just the soap? Asking cause I'm only waiting for a soap and not sure whether Carmine will stop shipping only alcohol or international shipping in general....

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Did you order an aftershave or just the soap? Asking cause I'm only waiting for a soap and not sure whether Carmine will stop shipping only alcohol or international shipping in general....

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
It was a soap and aftershave set.

halvor

a most elusive fish
Presumably IB will face the same problem. If it’s a matter of the legality of shipping alcohol anyway. As they’re both based in CA, I mean.

HMan

Forum GOD!
Are there any European artisans making aftershave?

I recently picked up some Chatillon Lux and Austrailian Private Reserve while visiting the states and it's another scent level compared to the more traditional aftershaves I use.

I still love my Spanish classics, but those two last all day and smell more like a nice fragrance than an AS, I'm even using them as such.

Hone

Forum GOD!
Artisan
Ahh that sucks, hope they manage to solve it. Feel for them, shipping can be a real problem when things don't go smoothly. It can add up quickly when you have to quickly change partner.