Pass Around Tom's 3D printed Wabbit injector razor

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Welsh Rarebit?
I'm afraid I can't see the Welsh connection.
I'm fairly sure Tom is not Welsh and I'm certainly not.
Now I'm hungry and out of cheese.
Bratwurst and Rumbledethumps today.

P.S.: One name I like is the 'Caerbannog' - google it. In a long tradition of silly names.

Grarea

Forum Plod
Or fiver. From Watership down?
  • Fiver: A runt rabbit whose name literally means "Little Thousand" (Rabbits have a single word, "hrair", for all numbers greater than four; Fiver's name in Lapine, Hrairoo, indicates that he is the smallest of a litter of five or more rabbits.)[21] and Hazel's younger brother. As a seer, he has visions and strong instincts. Fiver is one of the most intelligent rabbits in the group. He is shy, quiet, kind and intuitive with common sense, and though he does not directly act as a leader, the others listen to and follow his advice. Vilthuril becomes his mate.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Or fiver. From Watership down?
  • Fiver: A runt rabbit whose name literally means "Little Thousand" (Rabbits have a single word, "hrair", for all numbers greater than four; Fiver's name in Lapine, Hrairoo, indicates that he is the smallest of a litter of five or more rabbits.)[21] and Hazel's younger brother. As a seer, he has visions and strong instincts. Fiver is one of the most intelligent rabbits in the group. He is shy, quiet, kind and intuitive with common sense, and though he does not directly act as a leader, the others listen to and follow his advice. Vilthuril becomes his mate.
Good grief. No.

Grarea

Forum Plod
Those magnets are vicious!
This is going to be fun.
I love the capless idea, but it does seem to lift pretty easily without the cap.
I guess with the cap on it is double the amount of magnets.
A thought.
If going without the cap,would it make sense to move the magnets further forward and thus reduce the leverage on the front?

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
This is going to be fun.
I love the capless idea, but it does seem to lift pretty easily without the cap.
I guess with the cap on it is double the amount of magnets.
A thought.
If going without the cap,would it make sense to move the magnets further forward and thus reduce the leverage on the front?
The capless will have three round magnets

Grarea

Forum Plod

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!