Pass Around Tom's 3D printed Wabbit injector razor

Dawgwalker

Well I think the handle should keep in line with the TNNSER . The handle could be a better design. I like the TNNSER handle the way it curves it really stands out any ways my 2 cents very exciting....

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Well I think the handle should keep in line with the TNNSER . The handle could be a better design. I like the TNNSER handle the way it curves it really stands out any ways my 2 cents very exciting....
Like this? :laugh:

(this is merely an "artist's impression" - not an actual printable design)

Dawgwalker

Yes that would be the direction I would change the handles look by doing a slight recess that follows the shape and have the grip lines within the recessed area. The recess area can be 1/16" deep and 1/16th or more from the outer edge of the handle shape..

Francorelli

Forum fella
Can I join in this Pass Around please Andreas?

Although I've not been using my Injectors much recently, I enjoyed sampling the Bunny a few years back and this new design looks interesting.

godek

Wow, you are at it again.

I like the original simple handle better. Perhaps printing it with fuzzy surface would make it more useable and less BIC looking at the same time.

br
godek

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
Wow, you are at it again.

I like the original simple handle better. Perhaps printing it with fuzzy surface would make it more useable and less BIC looking at the same time.

br
godek
The original handle is just fine.
I have no intention of pursuing the "Speed handle" path any further.
The "BiC issue" can be resolved by using a different colour, but orange goes well with my current watch strap and clock face.

"Wabbit V1 and the magnets" (good band name I think) have arrived at Heathrow.

sɐǝɹpu∀

riverrun
The V1 and the magnets have landed.
I did have a V2 shave without the magnets and a Personna blade a few days ago and now a V1 shave with a Chick blade.
First impressions: The Wabbit is light, nimble and quite aggressive.
If you like blade feel this will be right up your street.
It's not cut-up-your-face aggressive, but I do recommend a light touch and no pressure.
Then again, I prefer the later milder Schick Injectors and never liked the earlier E/G types which I found too aggressive, but which are loved by many.
I'll have another shave with the V2 with the magnets installed and then send both razors on.