The Rant Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyC

Patriot
Ice, snow, trees down, roads blocked, electricity out,... been there, done that, I'd rather have the skeeters and hot summers of the south!

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
Sure you do. :wink:

Bob
Yeah OK if we got three feet of it every winter I'm sure I'd feel different, but I do miss the 6-8" we used to get when I lived in High Peak. It did only last about three weeks though.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Some of the tutors in this place are f’in twats. Every time I use a computer room I have to pick up and dispose of used alcohol wipes. Not only are the students using them and not disposing of them even tutors are doing the same ! Not nice, lazy bastards ! They have to walk past the eff’in bin to get out too !!!

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Proraso Red Aftershave Reformulation!! :cursing:

Just got a new bottle today. A noticeable difference in colour from the old stuff to the new.
Time will tell if this has been watered down as it looks that way.

Capture.PNG

N0ggie

Forum GOD!
Not cool, if that if that proves to be the case.

steve
The picture doesn't really show how much different they look in real life.
I know reformulation usually means worse but their super formula soaps are considerably better than the old.
Anyway, I shouldn't really moan on £8.99 a bottle but the old red stuff is a nice splash, smells great & lasts a good while. I just felt like a rant! :D

Randomangle

Über Bum
Cannot find a plastic lidded 3pt pudding basin anywhere in an actual shop. The shops that sell all plastic stuff and booze are clueless as to what a steamed pudding basin is. I have a ceramic but need a less weighty option and it looks like I will have to succumb to the web.

Woe is me. :roflmao:

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Obviously able bodied couples still shopping together in supermarkets, and generally oblivious of others. This generallly did not seem to happen in first ,lockdown.

Stonec0ld

Forum GOD!
This still a rule then?
No but its like the Government's Christmas advice, just because its not against the rules, doesn't mean you should be doing it. Use a bit of common sense, if it doesn't need 2 of you, why are you both out? Supposed to be staying at home unless there's a specific need and aimlessly wandering the aisles of supermarkets in a couple isn't really one, even though getting food is.

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
No but its like the Government's Christmas advice, just because its not against the rules, doesn't mean you should be doing it. Use a bit of common sense, if it doesn't need 2 of you, why are you both out? Supposed to be staying at home unless there's a specific need and aimlessly wandering the aisles of supermarkets in a couple isn't really one, even though getting food is.
You should see our local supermarkets then. Also they don’t police anything anymore, couples, numbers or masks

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
With exception to store/shop overcrowding, nor should they be policing. They are shop clerks, not law enforcement officers. Getting into physical and verbal altercations with COVIDIOTS, anti-maskers, my freedom-my rights, physical disability claimers etc. is above the pay-grade of any shop clerk.
No I’m not but since the mask rules they don’t limit numbers or couples
So you end up with a packed supermarket with an unexceptable (?) amount not wearing a mask!

MPF9

Forum GOD!
You should see our local supermarkets then. Also they don’t police anything anymore, couples, numbers or masks
Yet it is probably those same ones who care for no one but themselves, who are moaning the most about lockdown. Their indifference is offset by those who acknowledge you making space for them to move. Always will be a minority who spoil things for the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.