The Beard Thread - All Things Beards

• Thread starter Deleted member 2936
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2936

Got some pumpkin oil, neem oil and mustard oil cheap from the local Asian grocery shop, will post if they're any good

D

Deleted member 2936

guys how do you feel about having a salt and pepper beard?

i've got a fair few white hairs, i did use henna to give me that black/copper bronze look, i like it and i got loads of henna left,
but think its only been like about two months and the whites come through,
like apart of me feels like leaving it the way it is and just accepting the fact im getting old

you guys ever feel insecure about the white hairs?

Chris

Forum DOG!
Staff member
you guys ever feel insecure about the white hairs?
No. It happens, sooner or later it’s all going to be white and I can’t stop it so it’s easiest to just accept it. I started losing my hair in my twenties and that was the same, I reckoned I could spend the rest of my life feeling insecure and trying to hide it or just deal with it.

D

Deleted member 2936

No. It happens, sooner or later it’s all going to be white and I can’t stop it so it’s easiest to just accept it. I started losing my hair in my twenties and that was the same, I reckoned I could spend the rest of my life feeling insecure and trying to hide it or just deal with it.
Tbh I've been shaving my head since 17 so I've actually been wanting to lose the hair on my head as it grows too fast so not a biggie for me lol 😂

Yea I'm only 36 I did get white hairs on the side of my head in my late thirties but say last few years been getting loads in my beard now, I was plucking out the white facial hair but I don't know if it's a myth but I was told the more you pluck out the more you get, don't know if there's any truth to that tbh

D

Deleted member 2936

if any of you lot are like me and love coconut oil. you really got to get the lidl coconut oil imho its better then the aldi one,
and ohhh my days the smell of it is amazing if youlove that coconut smell that is lol