Space Cadet
The original is cheaper than that:

sscob1

Forum GOD!
The original is cheaper than that:

Yes, but I think it is stainless steel.

SweeneyTodd

Forum GOD!
I backed the original Kickstarter for Supply back in 2016 (and the first Rockwell in 2014), and I was very pleased that, after a few trials, tribulations and delays it came good for Patrick and his missus; such that he's made a great success of it. That said, it pi***es me off somewhat when others knock off an idea and product that a) was original and creative, b) succeeded despite many challenges and problems, and c) that I can say I had a very small part, along with 889 other backers, in bringing to fruition.

If something comes along that's half-decent and based on a long-past design that's been revived/reinterpreted e.g. the Gibbs-type adjustables, old Gillettes etc., then I will consider buying it (if I want one), but I personally will not buy anything that is almost a complete or direct lift of something current, invented by an entrepreneur, and sales of which he needs, to make a living, support his family and keep his business going.

I do realise that it is necessary to have some knowledge of what the background to a product may be, and that a lot of people would be unaware of the antecedents of this particular product.